Emmanuel Evangelical Lutheran Church, founded in 1915 as a daughter congregation of a neighboring church, St. John Lutheran of Sherman Center, is a congregation of approximately 200 baptized souls located on the south side of the village of Adell in east-central Wisconsin. In our congregation, Christ gathers His people around God's Holy Word to hear it proclaimed, to study it, to proclaim it in worship. In the congregation, through the water and Word of Holy Baptism, God claims each child - young or old - as His own, calling them by name and bringing them into His kingdom. In Holy Communion, the Body and Blood of Christ is truly and essentially present under the bread and wine, given to His people to eat and to drink, for the forgiveness of their sins, for life and for salvation. We invite you to join us for worship and for study.
Emmanuel is located 40 miles north of Milwaukee on the Highway 57 corridor, just south of Plymouth and southwest of Sheboygan.